Concealed Utility - steel fire certified concealed access doors and panels
Riser Doors are frequently specified by architects in commercial and residential buildings where clean and concealed maintenance free access to mechanical or electrical services within riser, duct and pod applications is required. The are often fitted in office blocks, residential complexes and industrial buildings.
• Certified up to 240mins fire rated. BS EN 1634-1:2000
• Optional 80mins insulated. BS EN 1634-1: 2000
• 36 dB acoustic shielded. BS EN ISO 140-3:1995,
BS 2750: Part 3:1995
• Airtight to Part L. BS EN 12207: 2000 & BS EN 1026:2000
• Smoke seals/Intumescent strips.
• Fully welded 4 sided ridgid box section frame.
• Frame options to suit finishing requirements.
• Full length concealed piano hinge.
• 3 Point locking (high security option).
• Optional safety handrails. BS6180:2011
As with all AccentHansen products, a full installation service is available.