Hansen Millennium™ slim-line aluminium window system
HansenGroup's leading aluminium slim-line system Hansen Millennium™ combines classic building architecture with modern technology.
It is available in window, door and façades construction elements.
With a minimum sightline in the frame, the slim profiles are proving to be extremely popular among imaginative architects and designers who value aesthetics.
The profile system is adapted for exterior use and will accept 20-28 mm double glazed or 36-42 mm triple glazed units. For interior use, 6 mm single glazed is also available.
Hansen Millennium™ is a unique profile system with numerous advantages:
• Extremely slim profiles (see below)
• Optimal light transmittance and G-value
• Integrated concealed vents
• Inward opening windows with single handle dual function
• Patented profile attachment system for windows/façades
• Integrated thermal break
• Concealed hinges
• Concealed drainage
• Optional dual colour
• NEW fire certified system
• NEW outward opening vents
Vents are structurally bonded into position inside the factory. Fixed elements are glazed on site.
Surface finishes are available either anodized or in a range of powder-coated finishes, and dual colour options are possible on internal and external surfaces.
Design of elements will meet requirements for wind loading, structural size, and the number of mullions and transoms.
Options for specially designed non-angular window elements are possible to support circular and arched solutions. Hansen Millennium™ profile system can also be used for hinged doors, terrace doors, and turn/tilt doors.
Depending on the length of the applied thermal break, the Hansen Millenium system has been divided into three main groups:
• G24 - with thermal break length 24mm,
• G30 - with thermal break length 30mm,
• G40 - with thermal break length 40mm.
Derivatives of main group (G24A, G24B, G30A, G30B, G40A, G40B) differ from each other in the length of profiles used.
Systems without the letter 'A' and 'B' - we use when dealing with standard windows, and the subsystem has the standard interior profile.
Systems with letter 'A' - we use when we need thicker glass.
The thicker glass is accommodated by having a so called 'combi profile', which allows for different placement of the interior glazing bead.
System with the letter 'B' - we use when dealing with bigger windows. Profiles in this system have more statically strength, but can only be used for fixed fields.
If reinforcement is needed when dealing with vents, swords and double profiles must be used instead.
The interior profile which is always used with the Gxx 'B' system.
Single, Double or Triple Glazing
• Single glazed construction 6mm (interior)
• Double glazed construction 20-28mm (exterior)
• Triple glazed construction 36-42mm (exterior)
U-Values and Heat Losses
U-value calculations according to EN ISO 10077-2 and ISO 15099.
Fixed Element, Without Vent
• Double glazed thermal window Ug=1.0 W/m2K which provides the construction with a total U-value of Uw=1.3 W/m2K
• Triple glazed thermal window Ug=0.5 W/m2K which provides the construction with a total U-value of Uw=0.8 W/m2K
With Opening Concealed Vent
• Double glazed thermal window Ug=1.0 W/m2K which provides the construction with a total u-value of Uw=1.4 W/m2K
• Triple glazed thermal window Ug=0.5 W/m2K which provides the construction U-value of Uw=1.0 W/m2K
As well as offering full height clear glass we can also provide a more untraditional style of glazing. Non-angular window elements are possible to support circular and arched solutions.
Standard Aluminium Finishes
• PPC non-metallic
Over our standard range we are also able to offer the full RAL classic colour range.
The range consists of over 200 colours which come in a matt, semi-or full gloss finish.
The colours shown in the swatch will give an indication to the colour shade.
Dual colour is available for internal and external frame pieces.