AccentHansen has more than 50 years designing, manufacturing, and installing metal doors across the UK and beyond.
This experience is combined with HansenGroup's know-how concerning glass and architectural metalwork to offer a unique design and build service.
Bespoke Steel Doors
AccentHansen supplies an extensive range of bespoke steel doors for applications that require fire, security, plant, sound control and cleanroom control.
Doors are available in PPC steel or stainless steel.
Doors can include a variety of ironmongery, vision panels, grills and louvres.
AccentHansen supply doors to meet their clients' needs and conform to industry protocols.
• Steel Security Doors: a range of steel security doors that have been tested and independently certified by the Loss Prevention Certification Board LPCB) and Secured By Design (SBD).
• Steel Fire Doors: a range of high-performance doors that deliver accredited passive fire protection for up to 240 minutes.
• Steel Personnel Doors: a variety of multi-purpose steel door sets combine sound engineering, light-weight design, and visual appeal to provide an industry-leading product.
• Steel Acoustic Doors: a range of steel doors with various acoustic performances.
• Steel Plantroom Doors: a range of certified steel security door sets combine expert engineering and for a variety of industrial applications, such as substations, plant rooms, water treatment, bin stores, and factory buildings.
• Steel Sportshall Doors: designed to be Sport England Design compliant, our sports hall doors maintain a safe, secure means of escape while protecting users of the facility.
• Riser Doors: a range of steel doors that offer clean and concealed maintenance-free access to mechanical or electrical services within riser, duct, and pod applications is required.
• Roller Shutters: for industrial or retail environments requiring manual or motorised roller shutters.
Metal Profile Doors
AccentHansen can offer doors and entrances manufactured using steel or aluminium profiles and a variety of glass types.
They can be supplied in uninsulated or thermal insulation variants, supporting enhanced energy conservation where required. In addition, they can offer security and fire
protection, as well as mechanical strength and durability. With their reduced installation depth, these door systems can be fitted flush, even into a shallow surrounding construction,
but are sturdy enough to ensure a high degree of rigidity. Steel or aluminium doors are highly resilient and are particularly suitable for use in high-footfall buildings.
AccentHansen can incorporate products from HansenGroup, Schüco, Jansen, Forster, Metal Tech and other systems into their final delivered systems.
Bespoke Doors and Entrances
AccentHansen's design teams can create unique and innovative entrance door systems in a variety of metals and glasses.
These designs are then manufactured by our time-served craftsmen and carefully installed on site.