VS-1 uses a blade-shaped mullion and cast aluminium fittings to support the insulating or monolithic glass.
This simple kit of parts offers users an unprecedented level of flexibility while eliminating transoms and fitting hardware from daylight openings.
VS-1 was created for designers, enabling them to provide new architectural responses, achieve superior building performance and faster project delivery at a great value.
HansenGroup is an official and approved designer and installer of the VS-1 system.
Benefits and Features
• Long spans and large glass sizes
• Elimination of horizontals
• All-glass corners
• Mullion shape flexibility
• Point supported glass
• Increased design flexibility and ability to build complex geometries including curved glass and faceted glass
• Approaching zero sight-line windows
• Support for solar and intelligent facade systems