Working With Us
Below is some information for our employees, clients, suppliers and stakeholders, and how they can work with us.
Our goal is for our professional team to work harmoniously through the adoption of the ONEHansen methodology of working.
The benefits for the client include:
• Building long-lasting relationships
• Working collaboratively and safely with the client team
• Focusing on what matters to the client
• Achieving mutual success and adding value for all parties
Below is some information for our employees, clients, suppliers and stakeholders, and who they can work with us. We want to work with our suppliers to match their innovative products and services with our customers’ requirements. We welcome companies from any background or industry where there is a clear opportunity for a mutually beneficial relationship.
More specifically, we seek:
• Customer and project-focused organisations
• Industry-leading products and services
• Cost-effective and timely delivery of products and services
• Honest and open communication
• Ethical and environmental traders whose products are produced through the exploitation of child labour or paying an unfair wage in poor working conditions or any other
violation of the worker’s and human rights
We aim for the highest standards of ethical business practice with everyone we deal with; including employees, clients, and suppliers.
• Treating all employees fairly and with dignity and respect
• Ensuring that your services and facilities, wherever possible, are accessible to all
• Employees taking personal responsibility for their actions and working closely in teams
• Encouraging entrepreneurship
• Ensuring that all areas of the business operate a healthy and safe environment for employees, visitors, and contractors
• We value our employees and want to encourage them to stay for many years with the company. We do this by giving our employees real responsibilities within a closely-knit team.
They have the opportunity to grow and progress in their job and to swap roles within the company. All within a friendly and supportive working environment.
As part of the HansenGroup, the opportunities to move between companies and countries are real and are encouraged.
As with our employees, customers, and suppliers, we aim to interact fairly and openly i.e. operating as a trustworthy business.
One of the primary stakeholders is HansenGroup with whom we share visions, values, and processes.
Despite AccentHansen being an independent operating company, the relationship with its parent is close, two-way and goes far beyond a purely financial arrangement.
Technical and project management know-how is freely shared and trading across HansenGroup is common.
Information about customers (inc. personal data) is not shared across companies unless explicitly agreed to by the customer.
Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking
"Modern slavery" is a crime. It is a breach of fundamental human rights, in taking away a person's freedom to exploit them for personal or commercial gain.
We acknowledge our responsibility to the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and will ensure transparency within the organisation and with suppliers of goods and services
provided to the organisation.